Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Playtime...

Well, we decided it was finally time to get something that Aniah could enjoy while being outside. We plan on getting a swing set sometime next year. We decided to get a playhouse this year so it would not be so much in one year since they are so expensive. My dad and I assembled it and Aniah can now enjoy it. I do not have a picture of the final project in our back yard, but I did find a picture online. That will have to do for now. The instructions said it would take 2 "moderately skilled" people 6-8 hours to assemble. We had in done it less than 2. So, that must mean my dad and I are pretty good!!!



Below are a few other cute pictures taken over the past couple weeks.

Eden's favorite thing to do...smile!!!


Yes...Aniah does have cranky eyes sometimes!!!


Dad couldn't be any prouder!!!


No comments: