Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finished Playhouse & Walking Path

Ok...so Heidi had big plans for me yesterday when I got home from work. She figured on me mowing the lawn and then doing some work inside, but I had other plans. I came home from work with a sod cutter, 30 cement pavers, and a new shovel. She couldn't believe it...what she thought I would never get done, I was going to do and she had no idea. I mowed the lawn, cut some sod, and level a lot of dirt. As you will see by the pictures below, I made a walking path from our patio to our back garage, and built a cement paver platform to put Aniah's new playhouse on. Inside work can get done when the snow flies!!! It was A LOT of work, but I look at it now and am very impressed with how it looks. And, I did it all by myself...without dad!!!

My walking path(...it's supposed to be curved!!!)


View from the other end.

Aniah was such a big help ;-)


This is all for you Aniah!!!


Getting them level was the biggest task. They are atleast all close to being level.



Finished product!!

Another view...

Another view...

2 comments:

Carey said...

Awesome job! Love the playhouse~!

Mom2Bs said...

Can I remind you of where we live?? It is a girls dream to have a playhouse like that!!!
It looks great!!