Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Well Christmas is over but Happy New Year to all! We enjoyed a great holiday season. We were snowed in for part of it but the girls had fun playing at home with their new toys. We are looking forward to two rescheduled Christmas parties yet in January. We celebrated with my extended family yesterday and were also able to visit Rodney in the hospital. He received his bone marrow transplant in December and is still in the hospital. Please continue to pray for complete healing of his body. In church this morning it struck me how it's 2010, as I think back to 2000 I was graduating from high school and never would have dreamed I would be where I am at today. As I think back to 5 years ago I don't think I could have imagined having two beautiful daughters and all the blessings God has give me through them. They are truly the light of our lives and fill our lives with joy. Eden is at such a fun age and is starting to talk a lot more and is just really amusing lately! Aniah is getting so old and so stinking smart! They both have quite the personality! We pray this year is filled with more blessings for our family. This year has also been hard with Rodney, but we are happy to get to transplant and have a long road ahead, but know God can work miracles and this has made us trust Him so much more! Here are a few pictures from the Christmas season.

Making a Gingerbread House
Opening their stockings!

Reading in the new tunnel/ tent






On Christmas Eve




Our amazing girls!

Aniah's first Christmas program at church

Reading with Daddy

Our little giraffe









1 comment:

Carey said...

Beautiful girls!! Praying for a wonderful, miracle-filled 2010 for you and your family.