Love, love, love those yellow dresses! Who makes them? My niece would look beautiful in a yellow dress! Thanks Heidi--
Eden dress is a Carter's and Aniah's was a dress I got on clearance last year at Target. I just decided to go with a yellow them because the girls look so good in bright colors!
Love the dresses!! Your girls are so adorable looks like they had fun on Easter!!
Could those 2 get any cuter!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love, love, love those yellow dresses! Who makes them? My niece would look beautiful in a yellow dress! Thanks Heidi--
Eden dress is a Carter's and Aniah's was a dress I got on clearance last year at Target. I just decided to go with a yellow them because the girls look so good in bright colors!
Love the dresses!! Your girls are so adorable looks like they had fun on Easter!!
Could those 2 get any cuter!!
Post a Comment