Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Introducing...


We would like to intoruce to you our beautiful daughter Eden Elizabeth Hope. Elizabeth is the name that her birth mother chose for her after her sister. Hope is for Heidi, and something we needed to have during our adoption ups and downs. She is laying on the bed next to us as I type this message, and is doing well. She is the most precious baby ever. So far she has been a very content baby. Aniah is jealous, but wants to hold Eden all the time, and give her the "paci". We will send more pictures as we take them, as well as update our blog daily. So check back. We plan on just hanging around the motel today and spending time together as a family of 4. Below are a few other pictures we have taken. Enjoy!!!

Eden's "gotcha" moment


Aniah loves to hold her new baby sister

So precious!!!

Could I get any cuter?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! Glad you made it safely and all went well--continue to enjoy your time there! Does Aniah seem SO big and old to you--forget how little they come!
Blessings, Holly

Mom2Bs said...

CONGRATULTION'S!! Eden is perfect!
Aniah looks like "this could be fun"! May God Bless Your Family!
God is Good!
Enjoy your time together!!
Love, Mark & Kristi
and Family

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Eden is so adorable! We are so happy for you. Aniah looks pretty excited to be a big sister! Hope you have a great time in NC. God is amazing!
Ashley

Stephanie and Nathan Huisman said...

Hi Ryan:

Congratulations! Eden is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I love the look on her face in the car seat. haha! I imagine you are so in love...again! :)

Stephanie

Stephanie and Nathan Huisman said...

Hi Ryan:

Congratulations! Eden is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I love the look on her face in the car seat. haha! I imagine you are so in love...again! :)

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Heidi,
Eden is adorable. Enjoy your time in NC. Aniah looks like a happy big sister!!!
Lanae:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
YEAH - Congratulations!!!
We looked at the pictures with Alexis and she smiled - we told her this would be her new friend and Aniah's little sister - she pointed at Eden's picture and went 'teh teh teh teh' - guess that means she thinks she is pretty cool!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Kooima's

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.