Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Little Update

Just wanted to give a little update--
I will hopefully put the last of the paperwork in the mail tomorrow to complete our home study. We still need to complete a couple on-line classes and then we will wait for our worker to type up our home study and complete it!
I have been working on grant applications and our other agency application as well. Man those grant applications are TIME CONSUMING! Hoping to have those completed and ready to go when our home study is done, so I can add that and get those sent in.
Then comes the waiting to hear back from the grants.
I have also been working like crazy to prepare for a garage sale in April. Our basement is FULL of priced and ready garage sale items and I may regret writing this, but anymore donations for the garage sale can be brought here and I will price and get ready.
LOTS of work- but hoping it is a big success!
Then after some (hopefully all) of the money is raised we will put our profile book out for birth moms to look at. Our goal for that is June, but we will see how things go!

Happy Valentine's Day! Celebrating the LOVES in life my today!

1 comment:

Heather said...

so excited for you guys! west can't wait for his friend to arrive :)