Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boy am I bad at updating this thing!!

I love to read other people's blogs and look at blogs, it is usually a nightly activity for me.. however I am not good at updating ours! So probably no one reads it anymore! But I thought I would attempt again to update this thing more often! We are doing great! Having a great summer and so sad it's almost over. Aniah is very excited to start pre-school. I am actually quite sad about this, I think the fact that she is so old is getting to me. Where did the time go? Did I enjoy every moment of the last 4+ years with her? She will love pre-school and I will enjoy having two afternoons with Eden a week. She has her backpack all ready to go, and will often put things in it that she is "taking to school with her." Eden is getting so big too. She is talking like crazy and repeating a lot of things. Again I just hope I am enjoying every moment with them because it just goes so fast. They are only little such a short amount of time. We have enjoyed a few weekend trips this summer, to Omaha, Des Moines, and to the lakes. We went to Des Moines with Aniah's half birth brother and half birth sister last weekend and had a great time. I will try to post some pictures of the girls and our summer and of Aniah with her half birth siblings. Ryan is more of the picture adder in our home and he has been busy trying to finish up painting our house. That has been quite a dreaded project, but it's getting closer and closer to being done! If you want to keep better track of us and the girls check us out on facebook- I am much better at updating that! :) I am enjoying a week at home with the girls, with not much work! And taking the time to enjoy as many moments as possible with them.

No comments: