Monday, November 24, 2008

Eden's tubes

Eden had tubes put in last Friday. I didn't post right away but the procedure went well. The actual procedure only lasted about 15 minutes and then she was brought back to us crying and screaming. She screamed for about 20 minutes and then fell asleep, well then they had to put drops in her ears so they woke her up and she cried some more, we took her home about two and half hours later and she slept and cried on and off all morning. After a long afternoon nap she did great, but wanted to be held all day, now we can't tell anything happened. She is doing great. Hopefully this cures the ear infections. She hates medicine so badly now, so it will be nice not to have to try to get her to take that. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with Ryan's family in Sioux City. We already did Thanksgiving with my family. We have so much to be thankful for, two beautiful daughters. Isn't it amazing how God works and now we can not imagine our life without two girls in it. God has blessed us beyond any words, and for these blessings we thank their amazing birth mothers. Without them we could not be parents. As I am honored to work in adoption I get to see birth mothers and adoptive parents on the best and worst days of their lives, I am so honored to get to work with both sides and blessed by everyone I get to meet. With that I am well aware of the need for adoptive families and know that need is GREAT, please consider giving a child the gift of a forever family to an amazing child.

No comments: