Last night we ventured to
Pumpkinland by Orange City with Ryan's parents.
Aniah was upset on the way there, but when we got close enough to see the
pumpkins, she couldn't get out of the van quick enough. Needless to say that once we got there, she was in a much better mood. Grandpa and Grandma bought a pumpkin with a face painted on it for each of the girls.
Our Pumpkinland family picture.

Aniah loved the petting zoo, but especially liked this puppy.
Aniah just loves to hold her baby "
sitta"
Aniah fed the goat her piece of candy that Grandma gave her. I think this may be the first time in her life she shared something...and it was with a GOAT!!!

No lack of smiles here!!!
Aniah loved to ride in the wagon. She kept saying "daddy go fast". So...being the good dad that I am, I did (we took Eden out of course).
No comments:
Post a Comment