Sunday, March 16, 2008

W A I T I N G

Hi all, just wanted to do another update- we are just in the waiting stage. We have all of our paperwork done and our grants are all sent in. We hope to hear from the grant places soon and then will start our fund raising as well. We pray God will give us the money we need to cover the cost of our next adoption, please pray for our fund raising efforts as well as our waiting. Since we never had to wait in Aniah's adoption process, this is something rather new for us, and kind of hard! It is good to know what some of the families I work with are going through. I have had an extremely busy week and am looking forward to a less stressful week ahead. We will let you know when we hear anything!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Nathan Huisman said...

Ryan! Stephanie Ells here---from TEC? I don't know if you rememeber me or not. My husband Nathan and I actually adopted our son a year ago too! What an amazing connection! We will keep you in our thoughts as you move forward with this process!

Anonymous said...

Test